Sunday, June 25, 2006

You people can't all be busy!


What gives? I am FINALLY free from work for the first time in about two weeks, and despite numerous phone calls and text messages, I can't find a single person to come play with me!!! Seriously, I've gone through my phone and everyone in there is either someone I've called/texted (and I left messages for), someone who lives too far away (the most frequent reason that someone was "eliminated"), someone who's spending a quiet Sunday afternoon with their fiancée/new hubby, someone I work with, or someone who just plain wants to get in my pants (tempting, but no).

How hysterical is it that NO ONE in my phone is available?!! Though if no one calls me back and Kirk Cameron shows up at my doorstep, I'm running for the hills...

UPDATE: I ♥ you guys. Just after I finished this, my phone started ringing off the hook. Thanks Becca, Kristen, and PT for coming to keep me company and to the rest of you who called to offer your support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must be a horrible friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Like hell you were!! You were with your family!! You know I ♥ you babe! :)