Monday, June 19, 2006

There's a reason I work from home...

Today, for the first time in a week, I made an appearance at the office.
There's a reason I work from home, and usually it's because I'm sick of
stupid stuff like this....

Went to the ladies room where I discovered that my bra straps were
hanging out all over the place from the really cute, yet really not good
for bra-straps hanging out shirt that I was wearing at work. If I had
noticed before I left the house, a strapless would have been worn...it's
that bad. So, I trooped on down to my friend Sandy's desk because I
figured she'd have a sweater. She did, and she agreed to lend it to me
while I wandered around the office (you know, bathroom, meetings, etc.
If I put the shoes on, the sweater's going on too).

I thank her and turn to walk away. Then, Sandy starts chasing me down.
My skirt was, well, where skirts shouldn't really be in the office
either. I had passed about 10 people in the hall, and none of them had
stopped me. I'm so glad I was wearing cute undies, but I wish that the
entire office didn't know that they didn't match my bra today.

1 comment:

Medic Blog said...

Then, Sandy starts chasing me down.