Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ben if you're reading this...

Thanks for finally stopping the phone calls. The emails saying that you're "creeped out" by the fact that I'm not emailing you back are still a little annoying, but I'm ignoring those for the most part. Here's a hint, if you send over 100+ emails, voice mails, and texts in a 3 week period and a girl doesn't contact you back, there's a reason. Maybe you started out normal (actually, I know you did), but you quickly disintegrated into total and utter weirdness.

I don't want to resort to something like this, but I will....

http://www.wimp.com/morning/

Thank you, you've been warned.

1 comment:

Dr. Health said...

The emails saying that you're "creeped out" by the fact that I'm not emailing you back are still a little annoying, but I'm ignoring those for the most part.