Sunday, June 04, 2006

A declaration

I have exactly three months left until my 10-Year High School reunion, and I still haven’t made any progress in losing the weight that I’ve been trying to lose for the last six weeks.

Completely unacceptable, and things are changing TODAY.

For some reason, I can’t seem to get below 140#.  Since a lot of the problem has to do with going out for a few drinks with friends and then eating greasy food afterwards, think that it would go a long way if I would stop going out for drinks until I reach 132#.  I’m also going to stop eating at 7:00 PM.  Water, diet soda, and juice after 7.  If I am “absolutely starving,” then some sort of fruit or veggies would be ok.

I’m also going to commit to the gym with a goal of 3750 minutes achieved between now and then.  I was doing well before my computer went down, but the loss of my previous progress shouldn’t be an excuse to slack off.  Even though it doesn’t exist anymore, I can be proud of my previous achievements and use it as an inspiration for the future.

The work starts today.  VA Beach, here I come!

1 comment:

Medical Blog said...

Since a lot of the problem has to do with going out for a
few drinks with friends and then eating greasy food afterwards