Saturday, December 30, 2006

Today

So, an hour ago I had plans for the day. Not firm of course, but I was going to run some errands, hit Ikea, and maybe take in a chick flick that I've been dying to see.

Then, I decided that maybe I don't want to do that after all. There's no particular reason, but nothing sounds so good to me at this moment than hopping back into my PJs, ordering some sushi, and watching Pride and Prejudice, the four hour, Colin Firth (in all his Colin Firthyness) version.

I went out last night, I'm going out tomorrow, and while I may still see the movie I'm not going to make a decision about that until much later on.

So, if anyone needs me, I'll be home watching the lake scene over and over and yelling at Charlotte Lucas for accepting Mr. Collins and at Lizzie Bennett for not realizing that when a man who you think hates you says that he loves you in spite of himself, he probably means it.

No comments: