Monday, December 04, 2006

Picture This

You're wrapping up your old job, trying to move your family to a new town, and trying your best to make it a smooth transition into your new job. So, what's usually the first thing to go?

If you're me, it's time at the gym. Not so for our state's new governor, who I just spent the better part of an hour with huffing and puffing on the elliptical machines at the Downtown Athletic Club.

People were walking up to him giving their congratulations and asking for information about his primary agenda. I stayed out of that for the most part, but as I walked past Governor O'Hottie (much better ring than Mayor O'Hottie, IMHO) I did offer a quick congrats of my own. He was extremely gracious to all of us, and I see wonderful things continuing to happen in Annapolis come this spring.

No comments: