Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Drink of the Day

Just in case you were completely stumped as to what to order at the bar tonight, I thought I'd offer up this suggestion. No, I'm not going to share the name of this delectable concoction, but if you think about what day it is today, it shouldn't take too long to figure it out.
  • 1 part Creme de Bananes (banana liqueur)
  • 1 part Mandarine NapolÈon (mandarine liqueur)
  • 1 part Kahl™a (coffe liqueur)
  • Shake with ice in a cocktail shaker.
  • Strain into a shot glass.
  • Top with light cream and decorate with a maraschino cherry.
Strangely enough, I distinctly remember watching this on the UPB TVs, so that must've meant that winter finals week was MUCH later than I remember it being in 1998.

In case I haven't said it enough lately, I miss the Bartlet Administration.


No comments: