Saturday, December 16, 2006

Today, I'm supposed to be hitting the gym, baking cookies, finishing a work project, and getting a dip together for my cousin's Christmas party later on tonight in Pennsylvania. In other words, was supposed to be "productive."

Productive, hee. That's funny. Clearly, none of that has happened. Instead, I can tell you all about what happened on General Hospital this week and, thanks to a totally random act of channel flipping, how the first episode of Star Trek: TNG went*.

Hrmm, perhaps it's not too late. Then again (dips aside), there's always tomorrow....

* As an aside to Wil Wheaton (should he actually return the favor of reading my blog one day), yeah I can see why everyone thought Wesley was the most hated person in the universe. Ten minutes in, even I was ready to kick your ass, and I'm a total pacifist.

No comments: