Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Soundtrack of my life.

I stole this from my cousin's MySpace bulletins. Since I'm still baking cookies, I've got some time.

If your life were a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that plays
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...


[OPENING CREDITS]: God Only Knows - The Beach Boys

[WAKING UP]: Bigger than My Body - John Mayer (Is this going to be one of those teen movies??)

[FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL]: Last Day of My Life - Phil Vassar (um, ok)

[FALLING IN LOVE]: Everyday - Toby Lightman

[FIGHT SONG]: Book of Days - Enya (fantastic - my big fight scene is clearly happening in The Lord of the Rings)

[BREAKING UP]: Me Against the Music - Britney Spears & Madonna (it's for the gym, ok!)

[PROM]: Ombra - Le Circque Dralion (it was an existential prom...)

[LIFE]: Young - Kenny Chesney (awww yeah)

[MENTAL BREAKDOWN]: This Will Be - Natalie Cole (yes, when I have my mental breakdown I want to be in the middle of If these Walls Could Talk 35).

[DRIVING]: Rid Wit Me - Nelly (I am not making this up)

[FLASHBACK]: The Jackal - Ronny Jordan (
If you haven't seen CJ do The Jackal, then you haven't seen Shakespeare the way it's meant to be done.)

[WEDDING]: Today I met the Boy I'm Gonna Marry - Darlene Love (still not making this up! Though I would hope that I'd have met him before that day)

[BIRTH OF CHILD]: It wasn't his child - Trisha Yearwood (honey, we need to talk....)

[FINAL BATTLE]: Walkaway - Geri Halliwell

[DEATH SCENE]: High Enough - Damn Yankees (yep, I got nothing)

[FUNERAL SONG]: She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - Kenny Chesney (I'll take things that don't make sense for $100, Alex)

[END CREDITS]: Who Loves You - Jersey Boys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Applications & Download Them at Dashing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat forums[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to generate an income online.