Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Some Friday Nights

Are just meant to be forgotten. Like, well last Friday night.

Friday night, a friend of my friend's boyfriend (right, that makes us absolutely nothing) had this singles happy hour. So, a couple of us went and, as expected, it was full of attached people. One guy, Mike, seemed nice, so the friend with the boyfriend kept pushing me towards him. To the point that the whole group of us went to dinner.

So, while we were at the restaurant, Kristen's boyfriend (also-Mike) got a phone call. Turned out his friend, Jeff, was at the restaurant and he'd love to stop by the table. Jeff turned the corner, and I died. Bring out the dancing dolls...Jeff was the same guy from Tuesday night. That's right, kids, It's a Small World after all.

Got through a semi-awkward dinner, and after reviewing the potential fall-out, I think I'm relatively ok. I hope. Either way, it made for interesting conversation at Football on Saturday morning

At least until we saw the Jesus-man dragging the gigantic cross (with a wheel of course) across Patterson Park.

We're all going to hell, and I think Ryan's driving the minivan.

No comments: