Friday, August 11, 2006

I think the class I took last night...

...is having some weird effects. I took Hip Hop Dance last night and
I've been chair dancing at my desk all day. I'm not sure how long me
sitting in the chair will last though, I'm seriously considering doing a
little cube dance ala Ally McBeal.

I finally decided on a song list for the CD Exchange too. The CD is
called "All Hail the Drama Duchess" (don't worry, there's an explanation
in the liner notes -- not quite sure if I'm linking to the blog though):

There's no doubt about it; I am officially a "Drama Duchess." Whether
it's going on an accidental date with a member of the Hells Angels,
sending naughty text messages to my coworker when I thought I was
sending them to the boy of the moment, or doing absolutely nothing right
at a Hindu Funeral, I swear I'm really not seeking these situations out!
They just sort of, well, happen.

When you find yourself in as many cringe-inducing moments as I do, it
helps to have a cache of songs that remind you that, despite the drama,
you really are one hell of a sassy individual. These are my latest
favorites....

The song list is (songs subject to change)
1. Believe it or not (Greatest American Hero)
2. Searching my soul (Vonda Shepherd)
3. Girl all the Bad Boys Want (Bowling for Soup)
4. Don't Cha (PCD)
5. Just the Girl (The Click Five)
6. That Girl (Shaggy & Maxi Priest)
7. Damsel in Distress (Idina Menzel)
8. I Wanna Be Bad (Willa Ford)
9. Out Tonight (Rosario Dawson)
10. Promiscuous Girl (Nelly Furtado)
10. A Public Affair (Jessica Simpson)
11. SOS (Rihanna)
12. I'll Take that as a Yes (Phil Vassar)
13. Falling in Love (Aerosmith)
14. Most Girls (Pink)
15. Another Dumb Blonde (Hoku)
16. Gone (Kelly Clarkson)
17. Jessie's Girl (Rick Springfield)
18. Who Loves You (Jersey Boys)

No comments: