Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Wedding

For those expecting a wedding experience as wild as most of the nups on
Days of Our Lives, I'm truly sorry to disappoint. As much as I feared
going into this past weekend, the wedding was surprisingly tame.

The Bride was beautiful, the groom was glowing with happiness, and aside
from the torrential downpour, the day was perfect. No, the MIA
Bridesmaid didn't show up (but did we really expect her to?) and yes,
the forbidden groomsman was trying to avoid me (I did get a photo
snapped at the end of the day, so mission accomplished there), but the
drama and the intrigue that I both feared and secretly wanted was sorely
lacking. I was expecting some damn good stories to tell, but at the end
of the day, those were not to be. Sorry, kids.

I'm still debating calling the MIA Bridesmaid, but I still have no idea
what I would say to her.

1 comment:

About Medicine Blog said...

Bridesmaid didn't show up (but did we really expect her to?) and yes.