Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Sexless Innkeeper

Played THAT game last night.

I'm not thrilled about this. Though, in my defense, I tried to leave before he finally just kept me at his place. It's just that when it's well-after 3 AM, and you've made out for over an hour in the car with a guy, you're expected to stay.

Seriously, nothing happned.  I just crashed (and maybe got a hickey or two), but as I think about this, I'm not sure what the eff happened last night.  One second, I'm complaining about another guy, the next, my friend is making a move.  And that was the moment I was turned off (until I got so tired I just went home and curled up with him all night).

He's sweet.  Fun.  Amazing.  And he likes me. Yet, despite the fact that he held me all night and comforted me when I was scared by a car backfire in the middle of the night), I can't bring myself to do this.  I have a serious thing for a college pal who, let's face it, will always see me as "the fat chick."  Yet, I can't get him out of my head. Sexless Inkeeper is Sexless Inkeeper, I just need to make sure he knows that.

No comments: