Friday, May 25, 2012

It's been a while



3.5 years to be exact.

What can I say, I've been busy.  I've:

  • Gained and lost a roomate
  • Lost and gained 20 lbs (twice)
  • Run 2 marathons (and am training for a third)
  • Run 7 or 8 half marathons (they're all starting to run together...pun intended)
  • Written two novels (neither of them published...yet)
  • Fallen in love twice
  • Had my heart smashed twice
  • Watched friends marry and divorce
  • Met three of my favorite authors
  • Watched a friend gain and lose a television show (but he's back on TV now...)
  • Lost dear friends to cancer (LET'S FIND A CURE!)
  • Joined the Bone Marrow Registry
  • Joined the RWA
  • Watched my sister meet the man she'll soon marry
  • Survived a hurricane and an earthquake in the same week
  • Camped in the woods (never again)
  • Camped on the beach (again again!)
  • Witnessed a full body apparition
  • Went to Texas looking to meet a cowboy (and met a biker instead...NOT the same thing)
Interesting stories, all.  One day I might just tell them.  In the meantime, I'm excited to be back, sharing these little snippits of my life...or something resembling reality.

No comments: