Saturday, May 26, 2012

Movies I'm watching

I have a plan this weekend.

I'm going to clean the house from top to bottom, including dusting (which I hate) and dusting knicknacks (which I really hate). In between that, I'm going to try to get another 10,000 words done on Til There Was You, my new novel.  That'll get me to 40,000 in all, a hump that I've been struggling with for a few weeks now.

Right now, though, I'm watching the first of the two terrifying movies that I promised myself I watch this weekend.  Forks over Knives is a food documentary that extolls the virtue of a plant-based diet.  Essentially "meat bad; plant good" kind of stuff.  It's part of the reason my friend, Steve, is a vegan now.  I'm about halfway through, and it's definitely making some good points.  It's also probably not what I should be watching on such a BBQ-centric weekend.

Portobellos, here I come.

The other movie is The Exorcist.  I'll be live-tweeting that one.  I also won't be sleeping much tonight....


No comments: