Friday, July 27, 2007

Squee...

Bought a dress today.

My birthday's Monday, and we're going out tomorrow. Plus, I've dropped a ton of weight in the last few weeks thanks to dub-dub and my half-mara training. I thought a cute dress would be a great way to celebrate the day. Plus, Ann Taylor is having her end-of-summer sale. How could I go wrong?

Well, for starters, how about walking into the dressing room carrying dresses of two different sizes, all of which were way too big???

I've been working hard, and I'm thrilled. Yes, I'm wearing it tomorrow night. It makes me look like Donna Reed. No pearls though, don't worry!!


3 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

Happy Pre-Birthday! Can I ask how old you'll be, or would you have to cyberkick me?

Jules said...

Hey senile sister, our birthday is on MONDAY!

Anonymous said...

Late to the party, but Many Happy Returns!