Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Better than the usual work survey...


This little trick involves shuffling all the songs on your iPod and answering the questions based on the order that the songs appear. Here's mine (I swear that it's all true).

How does the world see you?
"All I Wanna Do", Sheryl Crow

Will I have a happy life?
"Out Tonight", Rent OBC

What do my friends really think of me?
"I Want You to Want Me", Letters to Cleo

Do people secretly lust after me?
"When You Say Nothing at All", Allison Krauss

Shutting up now...

How can I make myself happy?
"Shy Guy", Diana King

Shy? Sounds boring to me.

What should I do with my life?
"Life Support", Rent OBC

Will I ever have children?
"Thank Goodness", Wicked OBC

So is that a yes, a no, or what my parents will finally say when I pop a few kids out?

What is some good advice for me?
"Be Agressive", Jock Jams

I did say I was going to work on being a bitch, though that was really to get the weirdos to leave me alone.

How will I be remembered?
"Rock the Cradle of Love", Billy Idol

I ♥ Billy Idol, but I'm not so sure about the slutty babysitter image this song evokes...

What is my signature dancing song?
"Somebody's Hero", Jamie O'Neal

Karaoke, yes. Dancing, no.

What do I think my current theme song is?
"Light of a Clear Blue Morning", Dolly Parton

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Defying Gravity", Wicked OBC

Actually...that was the 2005 theme.

What song will play at my funeral?
"Old Blue Chair", Kenny Chesney

What type of men do you like?
"My White Knight", Kristen Chenowith

HA HA HA HA HA HA!

What is my day going to be like?
"Some Kind of Miracle", Kelly Clarkson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's mine I swear that it's all true.