Friday, March 03, 2006

While the rest of Baltimore was working....



I had only been at work for an hour and a half when I received a frantic phone call.

"Get out of the office right now!" My sister screamed.

I was panicked. What could possibly be wrong? Did she see a news report about a threat to my building? Was her blood sugar high again? Did the cat get run over by a truck? WAS THE HOUSE ON FIRE?

No, thank God. It was just that a little television show...my FAVORITE little television show for the last 7 years was in town.

I busted out of the office citing "Lyman Disease" and "Lowe" Blood Pressure. Ran home, grabbed a camera and raced down to Mary Our Queen. Over the next two hours, I took as many pictures as they allowed (well, didn't allow, but I learned that late and they didn't make me delete 'em.). While trying to get warm, I toured the church (thank God for Lent) and got in my Lenten Friday Prayers.

I took some great shots of Bradley Whitford, Jimmy Smits, Teri Polo, and John Aylwand (Dr. Anspaugh) -- the only Principals there. Definitely a huge thrill.

When the show airs, look for the woman to Josh's left in the camel coat and black boots, carrying a red purse. She's a fan who was standing around and just jumped into a background shot.

Update (3/8/06) - This photo made DCist (with the comment) Check out the link!

1 comment:

Medical Blog said...

I was panicked. What could possibly be wrong.