Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's a Small World, After All

I took French. I understand it (if you speak slowly enough), I read it, and I speak enough of it to not make a total ass of myself anywhere outside of Paris.

I can master one, and only one, complete sentence in Spanish. Thank you, Jack Wagner, for that.

Apparently, I'm not the only one....
I randomly came across the Number1HappyStreet blog this afternoon. He just got back from Disney World and had this to say....

I have never taken any Spanish, but after a week of riding the Monorail, I can now alert Hispanics to stand clear of moving doors if ever the need arises.


Bring out the dancing dolls, it's a Small World after all.

By the by, this absolutely gorgeous monorail photo was taken by Flickr user StartedByAMouse.

No comments: