Saturday, March 24, 2007

Do you ever wonder

If sometimes you're the only one who remembers a joke? Then, you find out that you weren't.

Case in point, a couple of years ago, my friend Erica and I were driving with another friend who kept cranking the radio every time Outkast's "Miss Jackson" (you know the one, Outkast apologizes for knocking the daughter up) came on. He was singing along with it and substituting Erica's last name at the time for "Jackson." It was a freaking riot at the time, and even now, when I hear that song (not as often as I'd like), I can't help singing along with Ryan's "edits." Just one of the reasons I don't do that song at Karaoke.

So, I thought I was the only one who remembered that until this morning, when I checked the now-married and pregnant (but not to Ryan! Funny, but NO) Erica's Myspace page. There it was, blaring out....

I'm sorry Miss Jackson, I am for REAL.
Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times






No comments: