Monday, January 08, 2007

I am so excited

And nervous. Nervously excited if you will. I have a job interview on Thursday (no, I'm not leaving the school system or my current consulting firm) in a spirited town for a position that requires public speaking.

Now, if anyone reading this is thinking, "Um, Linds, did you read what you just wrote? I've heard you attempt to speak in public and well, we've gotta talk because you sure can't." Trust me, I know what I'm doing. Give me a script or an interesting topic that doesn't require me reaching into the deepest depths of my soul and a reason to walk backwards, and we'll get along just fine. I've actually done just that sort of thing before.

I don't want to jinx it, so I'm not answering any questions until Thursday night. Just think lovely spirited thoughts for whatever it may be please!!


No comments: