Monday, November 21, 2005

No day but 11/21/05

In just a few hours I will be sitting in the Senator Theater in Baltimore watching Tracie Thoms present her first big movie, Rent. I have not been this excited about a film since...ok, I'll admit, I've never been this excited about a movie!! It's got that perfect combination of plot, music, and casting that could make this

The reviews so far have been positive...Rottentomatoes.com has it at a 100% fresh rating, and that's good for a Chris Columbus picture. I was a little worried when I learned he was attached. The first two Harry Potter films were good and faithful, but they lacked the spark and freshness that the last two installments have brought from the helm of Alfonso Curon and Mike Newell. I've still got a few doubts, but I'm starting to feel a lot better.

Only a few hours left! I'll be back with my own review tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Dr. Health said...

I was a little worried when I learned he was attached.