Monday, May 12, 2008

I am

A big skinny loser!!! 3.6 lbs in a week.

Frankly, I think my body owes me. For the last five weeks, I've been slowly inching my way up into the territory that drove me to WW a year ago. Then, I run a half marathon last weekend (2:48:10) and I still go up!!! I wasn't expecting anything big this week, but I played by the rules (translation: counted the points), practically lived in the ladies room at work (drank the water), and ended up pleasantly surprised.

I also stopped going out to dinner every night. Yeah, that probably had a lot to do with it.

If it's nice tomorrow, I'm going to try to get a walk in before devoting myself to the hell that is Summer Reorg. I've tasted [the] blood (of a loss) and I WANT MORE!




1 comment:

Keith said...

nice job - i started running recently and am down a few lbs as well. Found you via a Baltimore blogroll...