Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend Update

I went camping this weekend.

Now, I know what most of you are probably thinking...Lindsay out in the woods? Ok, what terrorist organization kidnapped her and took her out into a world where there was no running water, no makeup (thanks Mike Z.), and no comfortable beds?

If you must know, it was the Boy Scouts. Then again, it wasn't out in the woods. We were on Assateague Island, and it was incredibly gorgeous.

I had a freaking awesome time. I always have a good time when I'm with my absolute favorite boy in the entire world (he knows who he is) and his friends. What can I say, these are some hot people, and they put up with my girlyness.

More updates later (like the real story on how I lost half my suit), but first a photo:

Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Camping can be fun if you bring lots of alcohol with you. Or at least some peyote.