Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My date last night

Julia said my outfit looked like a alterna-chick. Black and white striped sweater, black skirt, black heeled boots, and my black (of course) glasses. I don’t know; Paul the bartender liked it. Got there early, walked in and saw the guy from “12 gay, 1 straight, straight wasn’t my date”—typical because out of all the guys in Baltimore I’ve ever gone out with, he’s the one I always run into.

So I’m TMing Cassie & Becca and talking to Paul, the Irish bartender who looked like Andy Kaufman. Then, I get a message…Right Next 2 U. It was him.

So, we start talking. I learn he doesn’t like baseball (something about the strike) – this could be a deal-breaker. He learns I don’t like/understand football – this could also be a deal-breaker. However, we spent almost 3 hours talking, and it was so easy.

He walked me to my garage, and we hugged.

All in all a good date. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Medical Blog said...

So I’m TMing Cassie & Becca and talking to Paul, the Irish bartender who looked like Andy Kaufman.